Thank you sweety. I will treasure our friendship forever.
The “BFF” award is passed on according to the following rules:
1. Only five people are allowed. [Check.]
2. Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog. [See below.]
3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world. [See below]
4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award. [Check!]
The four people I choose that have been dedicated followers of my blog for almost as long as I’ve been blogging are:
The “new” blogger I would like to pass this on to is:
SIX things you do before you fall asleep:
1. Wash My Face
2. Brush My Teeth
3. Shut Off My Phones
4. Turn Off The Lights
5. Check On My Son
6. Close MY Eyes
SEVEN things that cross your mind a lot
1. What Am I Going To Blog About
2. Whats On TV Tonight
3. I Wish I Was A Millionaire
4. I Wonder What Ever Happened To [Insert Old Friends Names.]
5. Will My Son Be A Successful Adult
6. Am I Doing A Good Enough Job
7. Will I Ever Find Or Have True Love?
EIGHT ways to win your heart:
1. Make Me Laugh
2. Be A Man
3. Treat Me Like A Lady and Pamper Me
4. Surprise Me With Presents and Slather Me With Compliments
5. Open Doors
6. Listen To Me and Be Supportive Of My Dreams and Goals
7. Mutual Respect Is Key
8. Love Me Unconditionally
NINE things about yourself
1. I Am 5 feet 3 Inches Tall
2. I Have Reddish Brown Hair
3. I Have Brown Eyes
4. I Am 34 Years Old
5. I Am Sick Of Being Single
6. I Weigh 108 Pounds
7. I Am In Love With Alec Baldwin (He Is My Imaginary Husband)
8. I Twirl My Hair Incessantly
9. I Love To Laugh
TEN things you wish you could say to TEN different people right now!
1. You Rock
2. You Suck
3. Good Luck
4. Good Bye
5. I Love You
6. I Miss You
7. Not A Chance
8. Did You Do All Of Your Homework
9. Yeah Right
10. In Your Dreams
This tag was kind of like doing ‘Blog Homework’. (Albeit FUN homework.) Therefore, I am NOT tagging anyone. However, please feel free to indulge if you so choose.
7 Things You Do NOT Know About Me.
(This one is going to be hard, I think I’ve told ya’ll everything about me!)
1. I Don’t Like Going To The Beach
[Its just too much 'work' for me. Finding a parking space, carrying all those chairs, the sand that you can never fully wash off for weeks....]
2. I Only Drink Out Of One Cup (It’s A Glass Mason Jar w/ A Straw)
[I love straws. I love then so much I have to have a straw in every beverage I drink. (hot or cold.) I ’steal’ them from every where they have straws on display, Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, ect..my glove compartment is filled with them.]
3. I Am Very Shy/Reserved/Quiet When I Am In A New Environment
4. I Collect Fairies & Dragonfly Objects
5. I Am Still Scared Of The Dark
[I have to fall asleep with the TV on at night because having a nightlight is ridiculous at my age.]
6. The Tattoo On My Right Buttox Cheek Says: Little Miss Nasty
[Thus, I will never drink tequila again.]
7. I Learn All My Lessons In Life The Hard Way
[I have never been able to ‘learn from others mistakes’. I learn from my own HANDS ON experience. When I do fuck-up, or make a mistake, I fuck-up BIG TIME. However, once I do learn my lesson, I never have to repeat the same mistake.]
This one also has rules, and they are:
2. Pass the award on to 5 blogs you love. [See below.]
3. Please link back to the blog from where the award came. [Check!]
Five Things I Love:
1. My Son
2. My Family
4. Cigarettes & Coffee
5. My Blog Family & Writing
Five Blogs I Am Passing This On To:
And That’s A Wrap!
Five things you were doing 10 years ago?
Tending Bar & Swinging On Poles
Drinking Heavily & Abusing Drugs
Abandoning All Of My Personal Morals
Getting Sucked In And Sucked Under The Fantasy
Drowning In The Abyss
Five things on my to-do list today?
Re-Entering Society As A Full Fledged Member
Rating Insurance Accounts
Posting This Blog
Going To Bed Early
Five Places I have traveled?
Five snacks or treats I enjoy?
Cheese (mainly white cheddar from VT)
Coffee Ice Cream
(and that’s about it…I don’t have too many snack ‘options’)
Five things I would do if I were a billionaire?
Secure My Son’s Future
Quit My Job & Write All Day
Buy My Home
Pay Off All Of My Parents Debt So They Can Retire And Live Stress Free & Comfortably Forever
Buy A Decent Car – And Maybe Even A Fun Weekend Car
Five of my bad habits?
Talking Too Loud & Putting My Foot In My Mouth
Obsessive Hair Twirling
Obsessively Watching TV
Obsessively Blogging & Commenting
Five places I have lived?
Five jobs I’ve had?
Macy’s Domestic Department
Bath & Body Works
Whew. Okay. I am OUT of Memes & Tags. Finally!
If you liked my post, feel free to subscribe to my rss feeds