What can I say other than it’s been quite an eventful summer over here.
* We managed to survive without air conditioning.
* I took a lot of photos.
* This blog turned SIX years old.
* Season five of the television show Breaking Bad totally blew my mind.
* I watched four seasons of the television show Mad Men marathon style. And loved it.
* And, new bedding changed my life.
* I laughed a lot.
* I drank a lot.
* I ate when I was hungry.
* I slept when I was tired.
* I made unforgettable memories.
* And, I thoroughly took advantage of living the life of leisure.
Alas, all good things must eventually come to an end.
While I’ve loved every second shared with my family and friends, it’s a new week, a new month, and the new school year is about to begin. Considering I am the type of person who thrives more when my life is structured, the time has come for me to refocus. I am absolutely ready to get back on a normal schedule, that includes really writing again, both here on this blog, and with my novel.
Please enjoy my end of summer movie montage.
It was fun while it lasted.
If you liked my post, feel free to subscribe to my rss feeds